Join Our Talent Network
Be the first to know about career events, new openings, exclusive updates, and get job info that matches what you’re looking for.Join our Talent Network
Click the button below to browse all of our current position openings!
Refer a Friend
Our employees make Southwest General a great place to work! Do you know someone who would be a great addition to our team?Submit Your Referral
A career in Allied Health at Southwest General means a challenging and exciting opportunity to fulfill Southwest's mission, vision and values. Your contribution will be critical in ensuring that patients' experiences are positive ones. Learn more about a few of the areas of opportunity:
Connect with a recruiter!
Want to speak directly with a recruiter at Southwest General? Or schedule a time to chat with us one-on-one through your mobile device or computer? Click on the link below for more information OR to reserve your spot today!
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine - Our clinical laboratory offers a full spectrum of services and is accredited by the College of American Pathologists and the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB). This means that our lab has met the rigorous performance standards established by both organizations, validating the high-quality services we provide.
- Pharmacy – Southwest not only has an inpatient pharmacy team, but also offers a convenient community pharmacy onsite. In addition, we participate in a Pharmacy Practice Residency Program. Learn more about our program and how we help emerging leaders by clicking here..** (see below – can they click on this and go to another accessory page with the info below? Then I will ask our marketing team to host the hyperlinks below somewhere else so those will work too)
- Radiology - Southwest General Health Center offers state-of-the-art imaging technology to support accurate, timely diagnosis and treatment. Procedures include a wide range of services from basic x-ray studies to sophisticated, real-time imaging of the heart. We also offer career opportunities in Radiology at several locations including Middleburg Heights, Strongsville and Brunswick.
- Rehabilitation – Southwest General's Therapy Services Department offers a full range of services to help prevent injury, restore function after surgery or injury, and enhance well-being so patients can enjoy a better quality of life. Our rehabilitation services include Acute Inpatient, Home Health, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic, Pediatric, Cardiopulmonary, and Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy and many other specialties. We are also located at a wide range of locations including Brunswick, North Royalton and Strongsville.
- Respiratory Therapy - Our cardiopulmonary team has received extensive education and training on how to diagnose and treat a full range of respiratory issues. Our knowledgeable team utilizes their years of experience and the hospital's state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat conditions responsible for breathing impairment.
**Southwest General's Pharmacy Practice Residency Program offers candidates an exceptional opportunity to broaden their knowledge, sharpen their skills and gain invaluable real world experience, allowing them to emerge as leaders in any chosen area of pharmacy practice.
A Mutually Beneficial Approach
We believe that a good, sound program is based on continual feedback and evaluation. Therefore, we encourage our residents to provide comments or suggestions throughout the year. Additionally, periodic evaluations will be conducted on our rotation experiences, preceptors, program director and residents. The length and type of learning experiences and elective rotations will be based on the resident's strengths, weaknesses and preferences.
Southwest General pharmacy residents can look forward to competitive salaries, exceptional health benefits, paid time off, personalized lab coat, personal office and computer space, and free onsite parking. Travel reimbursement for hotel, transportation or mileage, meeting registration and food also will be provided for approved conferences. Opportunities will also be presented to obtain or renew ACLS and PALS certification amongst additional certifications.
Learn more about our Pharmacy Practice Residency Program: