- Middleburg Heights, OH
- Southwest General Health Ctr
- Environmental Services
- FULL-TIME , Evenings , 2nd shift
- Nursing Support/Patient Services
- Req #: EVS5
The Patient Transporter is responsible for the transportation of patients to various departments and nursing units in a safe and efficient manner.
Full-time, 2nd shift/evening hours.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Must be able to understand simple instructions.
- Must be able to communicate intelligently and pleasantly with patients.
- Display written, oral and interpersonal skills that are clear, complete, legible, appropriate and beneficial.
- Must be outgoing and pleasant.
- Must be self-motivated.
Please note - Patient Transporters are employed through ABM and not employees of Southwest General Health Center.