REGISTERED NURSE - MED/SURG/TELE - $6,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Middleburg Heights, OH
- Southwest General Health Ctr
- 3E - Medical/Surgical Unit
- FULL-TIME , Nights , 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Req #: 13904
***$6,000 SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!***
- Full-time, night shift. 7:00PM-7:30AM with rotating weekends.
- 3E - Medical Surgical Unit
- Position summary:
- A professional caregiver who plans, provides, and directs patient care and teaching, utilizing the nursing process in accordance with patient care standards and physician orders. He/she acts as a liaison between physicians, patient and family, and collaborates with other health care members. He/she assists in the orientation process of new personnel, and may participate in health center and department committees. The staff nurse must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to age groups according to specific chronological age, developmental age, and/or psycho-social maturity.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current licensure by Ohio State Board of Nursing
- Required length and type of experience:
- Previous experience in specific nursing area preferred.
- Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Current license by the Ohio State Board of Nursing.
- CPR certification required.
- ACLS preferred.
- If applicable, ACLS certification for Critical Care and Emergency Services required.
- PALS required in Emergency Services.