Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Middleburg Heights, OH
- Southwest General Health Ctr
- Sgmg Behavioral Health
- FULL-TIME , Days
- Req #: 0000
Southwest General Health System is dedicated to providing a full spectrum of behavioral health care from acute inpatient (adult and geriatric) stabilization to intensive/partial outpatient services (adult & adolescent), including ECT. Southwest is a 358-bed, non-profit hospital in the Greater Cleveland area serving southwestern Cuyahoga, northern Medina and eastern Lorain counties. Founded in 1920 by residents of the surrounding communities, Southwest General has a rich history of community partnership and a deep commitment to the health and wellbeing of the residents it serves.
Southwest General is currently seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for the Department of Psychiatry at our main campus which is located on 18697 Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130 which is on the west side of the Greater Cleveland area. The PMH Nurse Practitioner will team with the Psychiatrist and Treatment Team to provide services to patients in a variety of settings.
· BSN, MSN; Ohio Nursing and Advanced Nurse Practitioner License; Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner; Prescriptive authority in Ohio
· The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
· Excellent written and verbal skills are key
· Basic computer proficiency